Wednesday 13 June 2012

My book is now exclusive to Amazon

After a month of seeing no sales in smashwords I am sorry to say that I have decided to take it off from their site and sell exclusively through Amazon under their KDP Scheme.  I am very grateful to Smashwords for giving me the basic tools for the job but my book was hidden in the haystack and I wanted to give it away for free easily.  KDP seems to be the best scheme for an unknown author - again I will keep you posted on my journey.

The price will now go back up to $2.99 but I will have the option to offer FREE days... so you can wait to get my book then if you don't want to pay... fair enough :)

For the next 12 hours my book will still be £0.77 or $1.12... so get it cheap whilst you can.

Thank you to my Twitter friends for all the advice you have given me...

Vanessa Wester Author of HYBRID, Book One in the Evolution Series

No comments:

Post a Comment