Sunday 8 July 2012

My KDP promo experience...

Wow... What an amazing experience!

 Friday was so much fun...

Watching how the sales changed my position in the ratings was incredible.

Overall, I got over 300 downloads... Thank you to anyone who got a copy. I hope you enjoy it.

This series will certainly keep me busy. I just need to get my head down to finish the second book. I have tried hard to promote Hybrid but at the end of the day I don't have many contacts in the 'know'... So it's the best I can do. 

The highest I got in the UK was #15 for romantic suspense and in the US it was #30.

Considering I only did the promo for a day I thought this was a great achievement.

 Maybe you can tell me otherwise? I have no idea how this helps promote the book for general sales. I can't see that my rating is affected. Again if anyone can shed some light I'd be grateful.

Anyway, I am in the middle of watching Wimbledon... I hope Murray wins!

 Vanessa :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment