Monday 16 July 2012

Hybrid is free?

I found out yesterday that Hybrid was free on Amazon US & UK. I have not authorised it and can only assume they have made it free by mistake. I have a free sample on smashwords (first five chapters). If Amazon think I have put it free elsewhere they have to honour the price... Anyway, until the issue is resolved Hybrid is FREE so you might as well take a copy and spread the word. Since you are getting it free please post a review... I would be grateful and would like to hear what you all think. For those who don't know, it has taken me over 2 years to get it to this stage... I have done all the formatting myself and have had a lot of readers input to help me find errors. If you find any please tell me, I am all ears! I also had the help of both of my sister in laws to produce this new cover... Again I hope you like! Thank you for supporting me... I'll let you know what happens with Amazon soon. You never know it might just end up free for longer... Maybe it'll wet your appetite for the second book which should be out by Christmas. Vanessa :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment