Thursday 3 May 2012

Amazing Reviews! What a feeling!


I have to admit that I am amazed and overwhelmed.  Just when the doubting gremlins were seeping back into my mind, I was told today by two different people how much they loved my book!  What a fantastic feeling... The thing is, everyone reads it always says "I could not put it down!" Well, in my books that's incredible.  All authors hope to hit the nerve with a reader, and as an unknown all I could do was hope. 

So, I will carry on writing and sharing and hope that others will follow.  Like I always say, "you never know!"

Thanks for reading!
Vanessa :)

p.s. I attach my latest reviews for HYBRID... pretty cool, don't you think?  http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/145641

Review by: Katie Elliott on April 20, 2012 : star star star star star
Loved it! I couldn't put it down. I am so looking forward to the next book.
(reviewed within a month of purchase)
Review by: Adam Cuadra on April 15, 2012 : star star star star star
This is a very exciting read! Would appeal to the Twilight fan-base, but has definitely put it's own twist on the genre. This is a very well constructed piece, all the more impressive for being a debut novel. I admired the language and story-telling craft. I thought the second half of the book flowed better than the first, and it got to a point where I didn't want to put it down. Whilst I was hooked from the beginning I was quite uncertain as to where the story would go as those I assumed to be the main characters from the outset were definitely not once the story progressed - this slight clunkiness would be my only real gripe, but for me it didn't detract from a great adventure well written. Many congratulations Vanessa - I look forward to reading what happens next, both with the saga itself and also with your writing journey. 5 stars!
(reviewed within a month of purchase)
Review by: lynn collinson on April 09, 2012 : star star star star star
Fantastic! Not my usual genre but has wet my appetite and I will be trying a few other paranormal books in the furute. Already looking forward to book 2!
(reviewed within a month of purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment