Thursday 19 December 2013

BOOK LAUNCH in GIBRALTAR: THE EVOLUTION TRILOGY

I have just got back from Gibraltar... its amazing how much you can pack in in three days! PHEW...


Anyway, it truly is an incredible place - tell me anywhere else where you can call an old school friend (thank you Paula Latin) in the morning and then get mentioned on the radio station, have a TV crew sent to you for an interview that afternoon, and then get interviewed by local newspapers resulting in my first ever one page interview! I know, WOW...

Thank you so much to Alice Mascarenhas from the Gibraltar Chronicle for the feature.
LINK http://www.chronicle.gi/headlines_details.php?id=32150

GBC | Gibraltar Broadcasting Corporation

And this is the GBC live TV interview - yes, I exist... for all of my virtual friends - I am not a BOT! :)

Newswatch - 17/12/13


LINK http://www.gbc.gi/television/tv-player.php?programme=475&episode=6328

Anyway, this is me signing books I sold... what a nice feeling!

Please head on over to my Trilogy blog (LINK) for more information... and spread the word about HYBRID being FREE as an eBook...

Thank you so much for you support & encouragement,

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Vanessa :) xx

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Vanessa is to be seen in all her authorly glory from 13:59 - 16:50.
    What a fantastic way to end the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Vanessa. That sounds brilliant! Exciting, fruitful and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete