About Me

My photo

Author, Avid Tweeter & Blogger, Lover of books, Teacher of Maths & Swimming, Mother, Speaks Spanish, Friend to many...

Thursday, 19 December 2013

BOOK LAUNCH in GIBRALTAR: THE EVOLUTION TRILOGY

I have just got back from Gibraltar... its amazing how much you can pack in in three days! PHEW...


Anyway, it truly is an incredible place - tell me anywhere else where you can call an old school friend (thank you Paula Latin) in the morning and then get mentioned on the radio station, have a TV crew sent to you for an interview that afternoon, and then get interviewed by local newspapers resulting in my first ever one page interview! I know, WOW...

Thank you so much to Alice Mascarenhas from the Gibraltar Chronicle for the feature.
LINK http://www.chronicle.gi/headlines_details.php?id=32150

GBC | Gibraltar Broadcasting Corporation

And this is the GBC live TV interview - yes, I exist... for all of my virtual friends - I am not a BOT! :)

Newswatch - 17/12/13


LINK http://www.gbc.gi/television/tv-player.php?programme=475&episode=6328

Anyway, this is me signing books I sold... what a nice feeling!

Please head on over to my Trilogy blog (LINK) for more information... and spread the word about HYBRID being FREE as an eBook...

Thank you so much for you support & encouragement,

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Vanessa :) xx

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Vanessa is to be seen in all her authorly glory from 13:59 - 16:50.
    What a fantastic way to end the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Vanessa. That sounds brilliant! Exciting, fruitful and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there and thank you for your information – I've certainly picked up anything new from right here.

    I did however expertise a few technical points using
    this site, since I experienced to reload the
    web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly.
    I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect
    your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if
    advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective
    intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again soon.



    my website; lifecell skin care reviews

    ReplyDelete