Thursday 9 May 2013

A New Computer...

It's been a while since I blogged for several reasons...

1) My computer was VERY slow... so I now have a new one! Yippee...
2) When I got time to write, I needed to crack on not blog (in fact I should be working on my book now... oh well)
3) I have been spending more time with my kids, and the weather has meant that I have wanted to get out and about and go for nice long walks (again not a bad thing).

So, anyway...

It's been a year since I published HYBRID now, both on smashwords and Amazon so I decided to put the price permanently at 98p or $1.45.

It's hard to imagine a time when I did not write, when I was not on Twitter, when I didn't blog... I do love it all, but it was starting to take over my life.  So, I decided to take it back.

I have been watching more TV (and relaxing), I have been reading a bit (but find that I get easily side tracked since I need to keep my head in my book), and I have been trying to look after myself more by eating better, etc.

Anyone that is a parent knows how time consuming children are (and I have three of them).  But, from September my youngest will be at school and I will have more time (maybe).  I can only do so much after all, and those that know me better know I regularly get "attacked" by killer migraines, which is obviously not great when you are trying to do any computer work!

I have also been busy getting together a collection of short stories after a I ran a competition at my children's primary school... as well as starting to get ready the next two collections for the Short Stories Group (submissions still welcome).

Okay, so I have loved the sunny weather over the past few days... but, now the sun has gone and it's time to get some work done.

I hope you are all happy with whatever you are all doing...

Speak soon,

Vanessa :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment