5. Get in contact with those 11 bloggers in order to inform them that you nominated them.
1. How would you describe your blog?
I have several, this one is one of those ... anything goes! ha ha
2. Has blogging made you a better writer?
3. What inspired you to start writing?
Watched an interview by Stephenie Meyer and thought I'd give it a go - I challenged myself to write a book (basically I was a bored stay at home mum)
4. Have you published any book, if not do you plan to publish soon?
I have published two novels for my Evolution Trilogy, two collections of short stories (with other writers - join us?) and a short story based on a true experience.
5. Define what success means to you as a writer?
That someone enjoys my books...
6. What do you do in your free time?
Reading, Walking, Swimming, Cooking, Crafting (I have kids!), Talking...
7. Favorite movies?
10 ways to lose a guy, The Shawshank Redemption, The Sixth Sense, What lies Beneath, Superman... do you want me to go on?
8. Which is your favorite book and why?
At the moment "You don't have to say you lve me" by Sarra Manning. I love the way the main character finds love in a quirky, unbelievable and yet delicious manner.
9. Favorite authors?
Agatha Christie, Jeffrey Archer, Sarra Manning, Stephenie Meyer, John Grisham, Ken Folett, Leon Uris...
10. What are your hopes for this year?
To finish my Trilogy
11. Which five words describes you best?
Friendly, Confident, Helpful, Insecure, Busy
11 questions for my fellow victims, I mean bloggers...
- Describe yourself in one sentence
- What was your highlight of 2012?
- Name 3 things you will try to do better in 2013.
- What would you eat as your last supper?
- What is the main thing you would find hard to give up?
- Name something you can do really well (keep it PG please)?
- What is your favourite Season?
- Give a reason for your answer to 7.
- Who is your favourite musician?
- Who inspires you?
- If you could change anything at all, what would it be?
James Smith http://JamesSm1th.wordpress.com/ (@James_Sm1th)
Gary Alan Henson http://Garyalanhenson.blogspot.com/ (@GaryAlanHenson)
David P Perlmutter http://thewrongplaceatthewrongtime.blogspot.com) (@Davidpperlmutter)
Karen Einsel http://karensdifferentcorners.wordpress.com/ (@K_Einsel)
Connie J Jasperson http://conniejjasperson.blogspot.co.uk/ (@cjjasp)
Timothy http://anovelistblog.blogspot.co.uk/ (@cooktmd)
Craig Hallam http://craighallam.wordpress.com/ (@craighallam84)
Carol Hedges http://carolhedges.blogspot.com (@caroljhedges)
Lynn Gerrard http://thegrumblinggargoyle.blogspot.com (@LynnGerrard)
Gary Henry http://honestindiebookreviews.wordpress.com/ (@LiteraryGary)
Ant Lewis http://kingtaff.wordpress.com/ (@KingTaffWrites)
Have fun guys! :) xx