Sunday 11 November 2012

COUNTDOWN TO COMPLICATIONS

I admit it... I am a sadist!

I have self imposed a deadline of the 16.11.12 to have finalised COMPLICATIONS... I am an idiot!  Absolutely.  But then, don’t you work better to a deadline?  Isn’t it better to have something to aim for, than to follow the usual ‘I’ll do it tomorrow’ kind of attitude?

Also, I want to get cracking on book 3, and until book 2 is wrapped up I don’t stand a chance.

So, I WILL have it ready on time.  As you might have read it is already available from Smashwords, but at least there anyone who has purchased an older version can update the latest one at any time.  Not like Amazon.  Even I have to pay to get a copy off Amazon!  On Smashwords, if you own it you can download copies to your hearts content…nice.



www.theevolutiontrilogy.com

HYBRID  is now only 94p or $1.50...a bargain!

It is interesting to think that writers like Jojo Moyes wrote 4 books that have never seen the day of light.  Without self-publishing, Hybrid would never have seen the light of day either…lol. So, have it for under a £1...

So, please tell your friends about me, download HYBRID.  And if you like it, buy the second book in the Trilogy, COMPLICATIONS.  All the support I get will make me smile…and I LOVE to smile.

I have to admit that after being blown away by SKYFALL (read my review on www.vanessawester.blogspot.com ) BREAKING DAWN, PART 2, is going to struggle to compete.  I will go to see it on Friday… I see every journey through to the end.  Let’s hope it’s a good one…the trailer looked amazing!

Thanks for reading…and have a great week!


Vanessa :) xx

2 comments:

  1. Ooh - deadlines. Don't. I used to have them. Now they just drift!!Good luck with the free thing. My ebook is so cheap, that I'm going to keep it at the price it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All finished though... nothing like a bit of pressure to get things done!

    Vanessa :) xx

    ReplyDelete