Tuesday 6 June 2017

Donations to Charity


After a few years, I finally have enough money collected to make some more charity donations from the anthologies I published some years back!

I had a lot of fun finding authors willing to give up their stories, and the hours of editing will hopefully  make a difference...

To find out more visit the anthologies page on this site that will direct you to the blogs with all the info!

Vanessa


The charities that have benefited are...

Cancer Research £10 for ... A FESTIVE FEAST

Diabetes UK - £20 for  LOVE IS IN THE AIR

British Heart Foundation - £30 for OUT OF DARKNESS




5 comments:


  1. Good and productive post. Keep update more like this.

    weebly donate button

    ReplyDelete
  2. During this website, you will see this shape, i highly recommend you learn this review. donor point

    ReplyDelete
  3. Succeed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort very well. Thanks for the huge help. donorpoints

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great post I seen because of offer it. It is truly what I needed to see seek in future you will proceed after sharing such a magnificent post. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Price

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks! Infinix Hot 8

    ReplyDelete