Thursday 22 January 2015

50,000 VIEWS! Thank you to all... #VWAuthor

I just realised that my blog has been viewed 50,000 times!

This is another milestone in my epic journey from stay-at-home mum to writer (& social media obsessive!)

Five years ago, I decided to write for fun. I needed to let my mind go crazy and talking to myself was not very healthy!

One of my creations!
I am fortunate and lucky to be able to spend time with my children, whilst entertaining hobbies! I keep busy though... at the moment, I volunteer at the local Foodbank, help out with reading at my daughter's school, work during lunchtimes in a supervisory role, home tutor, read, and when I have time... write!

It seems apt to have reached 50,000 views when I am so close to 50,000 words on my new novel. A labour of love, I think. I also have 50 reviews for HYBRID via Amazon UK! So, fifty is a great number...

To anyone who has a dream, follow it. Whatever happens, never be the one that looks back on their life and wonder where it went and regrets decisions made. Even if things do not end up as you hoped, make the most of it.

This is what I try to do.

I may not be the career-driver business woman I thought I wanted to be when I was twenty, but I am happy. The simplest things are the best.

Thank you all for your support & encouragement.

All the best,
Vanessa

p.s. Look what someone wrote via Facebook today. It made my day!

"Hi, I read the Evolution Trilogy recently and it was great. I wonder will you write the epilogue book of Caitlin and Steve as the fourth book?"

Well, in answer to that, I never say never.

No comments:

Post a Comment