Sunday 7 October 2012

Would you like to publish a Short Story?

I was talking to an author of short stories the other day and we discussed the idea of my publishing a book of short stories written by different authors for fun.  It would be offered FREE on Kobo & Smashwords.

Ideally, I would love to publish by Halloween... so it could be shorts on horror, suspense or mystery.  But, I think it is a good idea to keep the topics open... if there are many then I can publish a variety of themes.

If you are interested please drop me a message here, on Facebook, or DM me on twitter @vanessa_wester

All I would need would be a page with an author profile and the short story you would like to include.  Additional information like twitter info, facebook, goodreads, etc is up to you... then I will sort out the rest. 

I hope some of you come on board... it should be fun

Thanks a lot
Vanessa :) xx

p.s. This is open to all writers... so those of you hiding your stuff in the computer or notepad now is your chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment