Saturday 31 March 2012

Addictive blogging...

Over the past few months I have tried to go "cold turkey" by limiting the amount of time I spend on social networks...instead I focused on completing my book. Now that I have taken the decision to publish I decided to make an effort to promote my book and talk about what I am doing. Both of these are a real challenge since I really should be editing my second book. But, I have no idea whether blogging is a good way to promote myself. What are your experiences? Does anyone care? If I'm honest I didn't care, or thought I did, but I have been blogging for over a year on The Word Cloud so what's the difference? None. It's just that here it's just little old me and unless someone write a comment I am in limbo. So, I shall post as a diary, for experimental purposes, and see where this takes me. If anyone is interested or cares please let me know, and if you do read my book I'd love to hear your views. Thanks a lot. Vanessa :) p.s. The Hunger Games was an interesting film...I have to read the books now - I bet they are better than the films!

No comments:

Post a Comment