Monday 24 March 2014

Books, Charity, and Reflection


I admit that I have not been very good at keeping you updated on my general well-being of late.

Basically, I have been reading more, chilling out with my family, and doing research for my next book!

I also decided to undergo laser surgery just over 2 weeks ago and have only just started to get my vision back to a reasonable level. It is amazing to be able to see without glasses/ lenses for the first time in over 20 years!

Before the surgery, I did manage to go on holiday to Switzerland to see the in-laws. It was amazing... beautiful!


Anyway, as you can see on the right-hand side of this blog, I have many links to other blog sites. I found it easier to try to split everything up into different topics, otherwise one blog would become cluttered (I have always been too organised for my own liking!)

So, I wanted to update you on my latest the postings...

THE EVOLUTION TRILOGY

My post on my Trilogy being available at the local library.

A READER'S PERSPECTIVE

This is where I review books (and occasionally movies)... Find out about the books I have read recently, and why I liked them. I do post all my reviews on Goodreads - link is on the site.

STORIES FOR ALL

I recently posted about a donation made to Gurnard Primary School.

TIME TO ESCAPE

Find out about recent donations made to various charities.

Happy reading!

Vanessa :) xx

2 comments:

  1. What a good idea! I think I must have a look at re-organising my blog too, Vanessa. I'm glad the surgery went well. What a difference to be able to see properly again, isn't it? Good luck with the new novel! I'll finish your trilogy in the coming months, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Val - its nice to know at least one person reads my blogs! Ha ha :) xx

    ReplyDelete